Sunday 21 March 2010

Dead man punishing...


yeah, so Frankencastle is old news now but fuck it, here goes nothin'!

So this arc of the Punisher is pretty decent in my opinion but I've noticed a lot of hate for it. I reckon I've sussed it out; people are stubborn. People look at change and they shit themselves! And they can't take a step back and just read the bloody story.

There's been a lot of focus on his death, though. People are counting it as Marvel restoring equilibrium too fast, yet again. How can this be? since everybody knew it was coming? I mean... I know I saw the adverts and read Tony Moore's blog... maybe I'm the only person who can see Punisher adverts now? Honestly... that'd be kind of cool. I could be a superhero who holds the secrets of Punisher issues of the future! But I may be too tempted to use these powers for evil...

So, for those of you who are bitching about him being changed and all that; remember when he was black for a little bit? It's a phase!

But here... just for you... I will use my powers and show you one of the adverts I saw with my powers.


No comments:

Post a Comment