Thursday 15 March 2012

Spam Bot!!!

Sometimes, when I check my emails, I get MSN messages from a spam bot and lately I've started replying... Don't Judge me. Get it? Do you get it? You will when you read it, obviously...

gabby bright says:
heeyy i've been lookin for u!

Me! says:
What can I do for you, citizen?

gabby bright says:
Hey there, hope you don't mind chatting with a spiteful horny girl, So how r you??

Me! says:
It's my duty to assist all citizens. But do not test my patience.

gabby bright says:
ya I know its random, but my asshole ex cheated on me so i'm on a manhunt lol... I found ur username on a msn directory, I'm Gabby, you are? =D

Me! says:
Judge Dredd, of Mega City 1! I dispense justice! I am the law!!!

gabby bright says:
i see.. where do u live? i am bored at home...and this usually leads to bad things especially since I'm single and sexually deprived

Me! says:
I just said, I'm from Mega City 1! Pay attention, citizen!

gabby bright says:
lol, read the fine print on that page babe..it says session is only $0.00 if a premium member invites you...I've been a premium member there for a long time. Trust me I know how the site works I'm a webcam freaklol..

Me! says:
Public nudity could earn you two years in The Cubes, citizen!

gabby bright says:
r you on any online dating sites? You seem fun... i just took some dirty pics and uploaded them on my BeNaughty page.. wanna see? haha

Me! says:
Seven years in The Cubes for soliciting a Judge of Mega city1!

gabby bright says:
Ok, go here, lemme know whatcha think (Website deleted, perv!) You might have to make an account if u dont have one already. It takes literally 1 minute and it's completely free..

Me! says:
An additional two years for resisting arrest!

gabby bright says:
Give me your username when you signup so I can send you a friend invitation, if you like my pics maybe we can get to know each other more ... k? =D

Me! says:
You'll get to know me when I'm throwing you in the cubes

gabby bright says:
i'm posting some more naughty pics I just took, would like to get your opinion..k?

Me! says:
You're just begging for a life sentence, aren't you?

gabby bright says:
did u make ur account??

Me! says:
I'm filing a report right now. Expect two Judges any minute.
Sentence: LifeSentence: Life

3 comments:

  1. By far one of the more funny things on your blog. I never thought to reply to them before. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that mean my other stuff isn't funny?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it means that I'm immature as hell and this made me laugh. :P

      Delete